- 1-2 store-bought angel food cakes, or homemade
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Almond slivers, garnish, as needed (toasted, optional)
- Cube angel food cake(s) into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and cold milk, then fold in greek yogurt until smooth and combined.
- Spread 1/2 cake cubes into an even layer in a 9×13-inch baking dish, then top with 2/3 cherry pie filling.
- Top with remaining cake cubes, the pour pudding mixture over cake and spread gently into and even layer.
- Use a rubber or offset spatula to spread frozen whipped topping over pudding layer, then drizzle remaining cherry pie filling on top of the pudding and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Place baking dish in refrigerator and let set for 3+ hours, or overnight.