Number of Servings: 8
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 10.75 oz can Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water mixed with soup
- 1/4 tsp salt(optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3-4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced with skin on
- Brown ground beef and onions, drain.
- Spray the bottom of a 2 qt glass baking dish(11×9 inch).
- Cover the bottom of the dish with a layer of potatoes and a layer of ground beef.
- Pour half of soup mixture over this.
- Add another layer of potatoes and ground beef, pour remaining soup mixture over this also.
- Bake covered for 1 hour at 350Â°F.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Fat 4.1 g
Saturated Fat 1.6 g
Carbohydrate 18.5 g
Fiber 2.9 g
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 14 g