- 3 zucchini
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut zucchini in half crosswise, then slice each half into 3 slices lengthwise making 6 slices per zucchini.
- Mix butter, garlic, and parsley in a bowl and spread the mixture on both sides of each zucchini slice. Sprinkle one side of each slice with parmesan cheese and place the slices, cheese sides up, crosswise on the preheated grill to keep them from falling through.
- Grill zucchini until the cheese has melted and slices are cooked through and show grill marks, about 8 minutes.
Smartpoints : 6
Serves : 4