Recipe By: Cracker Barrel
“If you’re a fan of spinach quiche, spanakopita or any version of Greek-inspired spinach-and-feta pie, chances are you’ll like these easy-to-make squares.”
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon MAGIC Baking Powder
- 2 (300 g) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 cups CRACKER BARREL Crumbled Feta Cheese with Oregano, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Black Pepper
- 2 cups CRACKER BARREL Shredded Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Bake butter in 9-inch square baking dish 2 minutes or until melted. Remove dish from oven; brush butter onto bottom and sides of dish.
- Beat eggs with mixer in large bowl. Add flour, milk and baking powder; mix until blended. Stir in spinach, cheeses and onion. Spoon into prepared dish.
- Bake 35 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting into squares.