Yummmmmmmmmmm, these Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken thighs are scrumptiously moist, but they’re swimming in a sweet, savory, and slightly spicy sauce that is perfect for spooning over your favorite starches. Just try it out, it will be your new favorite chicken dish !!!
Chicken thighs: 8
Brown cane sugar: 50g (you can use brown sugar too)
Garlic : 4 cloves (chopped)
Butter: 3 teaspoon to s. (soft)
Parsley: 2 tbsp. to s. (chopped)
Honey: 1 C. to s.
Dried oregano: 0.5 tsp. to c.
Dried thyme: 0.25 c. to c.
Dried basil: 0.25 c. to c.
Salt or fine salt
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees, then Salt and pepper the chicken thighs.
2. Then you’re going to get a large skillet and melt in 2 tablespoons of butter.
3. You’ll want to add the chicken, skin side down.
4. Sear on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until browned.
5. After that, remove the thighs from the pan; set aside.
6. Make sure to melt the rest of the butter in the pan. And please add the garlic, stirring regularly, cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Put out the fire and stir in the brown sugar.
8. Immediately stir in the honey.
9. Add the oregano, thyme and basil and mix well.
10. Pick a baking dish and place in the chicken. Sprinkle with brown sugar sauce at this stage.
11. Placing in oven and bake until the chicken is caramelized, it takes around 25 to 30 minutes.
12. Finally, serve the chicken sprinkled with fresh parsley.