- YIELD 6 people
- 1 can(s) pineapple chunks, in their own juice
- 1 can(s) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 bunch green grapes, halved
- 2 bananas
- 1 pkg strawberries, sliced however you want
- 1 small box of vanilla instant pudding (jell-o brand only – others just don’t taste right)
- You can also add other fruits that you like to this as you please.
1) Pour the pineapple, juice and all into a bowl. Add the pudding mix and stir until creamy. Stir in the DRAINED mandarin oranges. Add additional fruit and stir in completely until covered and creamy. 2) Refrigerate the salad for a while until it is nice and chilled. Don’t let it sit to long or the banana’s will turn brown. You can also serve right after making this without chilling. Personally, it is much better chilled.
5 SmartPoints Per serving