Oooooh…one of the most delicious desserts that I prefer. This Sweet Oreo biscuit with a hot cup of coffee is my weakness !! Serve it to you guests and it will be the hit of the day !!
#For The First Layer :
– Oreo biscuit: 175 grams
– Butter: 50g (melted)
#For The Second Layer :
– Whipping cream: 3 packages
– Milk: 2 cups
– Cream: two boxes
– Oreo biscuit: 6 pieces
– Biscuit: 1 cup (plain / ground)
#To Decorate :
– Oreo biscuits: as desired
1. First, mix together the oreo biscuits with the butter in a bowl.
2. Then arrange the mixture in a glass tray.
3. And please mix whipping cream with milk to get cream.
4. Next, you can add the cream and biscuits and mix.
5. Make sure to crack the oreo grains over the cream.
6. Once finished, put the tray in the refrigerator until the two layers stick together.
7. Now, all you need to do is decorate it with oreo before serving.