Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 1½ cups
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® condensed cream of chicken soup
- ⅓ cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup fat-free milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8.8-ounce) pouch Uncle Ben’s® Ready Rice® brown rice
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (I like Sargento®)
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the broccoli and blanch for 1 to 2 minutes, until it is bright green. Remove the broccoli with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the water and bring back up to a boil. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the chicken breasts and set on a plate to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred the chicken breasts with a fork.
- Microwave the rice according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, mix the soup, yogurt, milk, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken, broccoli, rice and ½ cup of the cheddar. Use a large spoon to stir and combine, making sure the soup mixture evenly coats all of the ingredients.
- Transfer the chicken and rice mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with the remaining ½ cup cheddar and the panko.
- Bake uncovered until the cheese is melted and the casserole is heated through, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: (1½ cups)
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein: 27g
- SmartPoints: 6