Recipe By: Tamara B
“This simple, tasty recipe yields 12 to 16 cookies, but is so simple that it can be doubled (or tripled!) easily.”
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir egg, vanilla extract, and baking soda into peanut butter mixture; stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by small rounded spoonfuls onto a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are flattened and golden, about 8 minutes.