The perfect fall treat with apples, caramel, and a yellow cake mix is the Simple Caramel Apple Dump Cake recipe. This easy dessert is a kind of a cross between an all in one apple pie, cobbler, and crisp! At Thanksgiving, potlucks, or fall celebrations, cover it with ice cream or whipped cream and serve this simple dump cake. It feeds an overwhelming crowd!
This recipe for Caramel Apple Dump Cake is an oldie, but a goodie! I made this years ago, and because I thought it was time to refresh with additional details, I have made it every now and then. This is one of the BEST ever dump cakes!!
Don’t worry, with just 4 ingredients, it’s still very simple to make.
– 300 gr.Of Caramel bits.
– 2 large Cans.Of Apple pie filling.
– A Yellowcake Mix, I used one box.
– 1 Cup.Of Melted butter.
– Step 1: Set the temperature of your oven at 350 degrees to preheat and grease a 9.13-inch baking dish with a non-stick spray.
– Step 2: On the bottom of the prepared platter, you’ll need to spread all cans of apple pie filling.
– Step 3: After that, You should then equally scatter the half of the bag of caramel bits over the pie filling.
– Step 4: And then evenly spread the dry yellow cake mix on top.
– Step 5: Alright, now all you need to do is pour the melted butter over the cake mix in the same direction.
– Step 6: When done, Put the pan in the preheated oven to bake uncovered in the middle rack until the color of the buttery cake mix turns to a light golden brown, it takes around 30 to 40 minutes.
– Step 7: Finally, serve the cobbler warm with vanilla ice cream. But before, please remember to let it cool in the pan for around 20 minutes.
Even if you’ve never tried a dump cake before, this one is the beginning for you, don’t be scared! It’s super easy!!! Just be brave and give it a quick try!!