- 6 oz ground pork
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Watkins™ Ground Ginger
- 1 3/4 cups finely chopped Chinese (napa) cabbage
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh garlic chives or chives (1-oz package)
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits (8 biscuits)
1- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
2- In medium bowl, mix pork, soy sauce, oil, ginger, 1/8 teaspoon sea salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add cabbage and chives; mix until well blended.
3- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; separate each biscuit evenly into 2 layers, making 16 dough rounds. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon pork mixture onto center of each biscuit round; stretch biscuit dough up around ball to cover completely. Pinch edges together on top to seal. Place seam side up 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
4- Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Smartpoints: 4
- Calories 110
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Total Carbohydrate 13g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 3g