Recipe By: curryfamily2012
“If you are sick and tired of mash potatoes, fries, chips and all the other ways potatoes are prepared but don’t have the time for a complicated roasted vegetables dish than this is an easy and flavorful way to get ‘er done.”
- 2 pounds potatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 onion, halved and each half cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine potatoes and onion in a roasting pan; cover with canola oil and olive oil. Add garlic, onion soup mix, rosemary, and black pepper and stir until potatoes and onion are evenly coated. Cover roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue to roast until potatoes and onion are browned and edges are crispy, 15 to 30 minutes.