- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1/4 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, minced
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle brine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Smoked paprika, for topping
- Add the eggs to a large mixing bowl and use a pastry cutter to chop them into small pieces.
- In a separate medium bowl, stir together the onion, celery, relish, Tabasco sauce, pickle brine, mustard, salt, and pepper, until well combined. Add to eggs and gently stir until incorporated.
- Fold in the mayo, adding more if a creamier texture is desired.
- Top with paprika, serve, and enjoy!