- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1 1/2 oz (45 g) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (about 1/2 cup/125 mL packed)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) water
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. (2.5-cm) strips
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). In medium bowl, combine croutons, cheese, parsley and garlic salt. Whisk together egg whites and water in small bowl. Dip each chicken strip into egg mixture and then into crouton mixture, coating evenly.
- Arrange strips in a single layer on Medium Round Stone with Handles. Bake 14-16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 250, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 34 g, Sodium 510 mg, Fiber 1 g