Cranberry Orange Glazed Ham makes a delicious addition to your holiday table. Get this simplecranberry orange glazed ham recipe.
- Per serving: 5 PointsPlus, 7 SmartPoints
- Serves 8
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, not packed
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- 1 (2 lb) lean cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Add cranberry sauce, orange juice concentrate, and brown sugar to a small saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk together until the glaze is smooth and the sugar has dissolved.
- Score the outer edge of the ham about 1/4 inch deep in a diamond pattern, if desired.
- Press cloves into the top of the ham.
- Place ham in a baking dish, then brush with some of the glaze.
- Bake for 1 hour, brushing with glaze every 15 minutes.