Crab & Cheese Filled Crescent Rolls
1 tube of Crescent Rolls
6 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Mayo
1 C chopped, cooked Crab Meat (imitation is fine)
2 chopped Green Onions
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/8 tsp Salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lay the cresent roll dough out on the counter and pinch the
pre-cut seams closed.
3. Roll out the dough into an even rectangle and cut into 24
4. Add the cream cheese, mayo, crab meat, green onions,
cayenne pepper and salt to a bowl and mix well.
5. Distribute the cheese and crab mixture evenly between the12/11/13
cresent roll squares.
6. Overlap opposite corners of the crescent roll squares over the
cheese and crab mixture and pinch closed.
7. Place them on a cookie sheet or baking stone and bake at 375
degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.