- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Flatten balls slightly with your hand.
- Bake until edges are slightly golden, about 10 minutes. Enjoy!