Wait until you see the crust!
Maybe you want an apple pie, but you don’t want to put in a lot of effort. Maybe you want an apple pie, but you don’t want to share it. These apple pie cups solve both of those problems. They are unbelievably easy… like two ingredients and five minutes of prep work easy. Sure, we may use a couple of storebought products to help us along in this recipe, but does it satisfy that apple pie craving and then some? You bet it does.
Serves 8; 25 minutes
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/3 cup apple pie filling, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate cinnamon roll dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons of apple pie filling into each cup. Bake until golden brown, about 14-18 minutes. Let cool in pan for five minutes before drizzling with frosting from package. Serve warm and enjoy!