Recipe By: Kalina Pritchett
“I love this recipe. I hope you like it too.”
- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package cinnamon bun frosting
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely broken cinnamon graham crackers
- Line a 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on both sides. Grease aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon bun frosting, white baking chips, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt into the frosting mixture. Fold in graham crackers. Spread mixture evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Remove from pan by lifting edges of aluminum foil; cut into squares.