Recipe By: Destiny0173
“This is a recipe that I hope gets passed down. Everyone seems to like it. We make it as a main dish when I make it with chicken. We also make it a side when omitting the chicken. We will then have grilled chicken with it.”
- 4 avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Scoop out some of the flesh in the center of each avocado; place into mixing bowl. Add chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper; mix well to combine. Scoop spoonfuls of chicken mixture into the wells of each avocado; top each with generous amount of Parmesan cheese. Place avocado halves, face-up, in muffin cups to stabilize.
- Bake avocados in preheated oven until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.