- 1 large English cucumber, sliced, skin on
- 7 ounces cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, light
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumber making either 48 rounds or squares.
- Shred your chicken with a food processor if you have one or using a fork.
- In a bowl thoroughly mix the chicken, mayo, cilantro, scallions and cumin and salt and pepper.
- Lay a slice of cucumber on the plate you will serve the appetizer on. Add a heaping tablespoon of the chicken salad on the cucumber, lay another piece on top.
- Add a toothpick to hold it together.
- Place kalamata, black or green olives through the top of the toothpick to pretty it up!
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serving size: 1/2cup
- Calories: 108
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 97mg
- Fiber: og
- Protein: 15g
- Cholesterol: 44mg