- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ medium red onion, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and smashed with side of knife
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1 (1/2 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, herbs de Provence, red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Toss to evenly coat and transfer to a sheet pan lightly sprayed with olive oil. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise into 2 thin cutlets. Season both sides with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.Spray a large non-stick grill pan or skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat. When hot add chicken and cook about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side. To serve: Top chicken with roasted veggies and garnish with remaining basil.
Servings: 2 • Size: 1 cutlet with veggies • Points +: 4 • Smart Points: 3
Calories: 179 • Fat: 5.5 g • Carb: 7 g • Fiber: 1.5 g • Protein: 25 g
Sugar: 3 g • Sodium: 417 mg • Cholesterol: 87 mg