1 cup reduced-fat baking mix, such as Bisquick
1⁄2 cup skim milk 1⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute
2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
2 cup cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
2 can (10 3/4 oz each) reduced-fat, reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Prep 5 min Cook 30 min Ready 35 min Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together baking mix, milk, and egg substitute.
- Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together frozen vegetables, chicken, and cream of mushroom soup.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Pour crust batter on top of the chicken mixture and spread out in an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Per serving: 10 WW SP; 16 PointsPlus; 8 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (152 g) Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 59mg, Sodium 151mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 0g, Protein 27g