- 4 -6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- black pepper
- celery salt ( may use just iodized salt)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup dry sherry or 1/3 cup white wine
- grated parmesan cheese
- rice or egg noodles
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a large bowl or meat platter, season chicken with lemon juice, pepper, celery salt and paprika.
- Place in crock-pot.
- In medium bowl or pan, mix the soups with the sherry.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle generously w/parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Fat 14 g
Saturated Fat 3.2 g
Carbohydrate 11.5 g
Fiber 0.4 g
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 52.3 g