A mouth watering combination of creamy alfredo, chicken and bacon in a hearty pasta dish
- 5 strips bacon cooked and diced.
- 2 Chicken breasts -Grilled, Chicken striped up
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 T Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic Fresh minced
- ¾ Cup milk
- ¼ Cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 3 T flour
- ¾ c Parmesan shavings
- 2 T parsley
- 1 small box bowtie pasta
- Cook 5 strips of bacon and set aside
- cook 2 chicken breasts in 2 Tablespoons butter with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- set aside while you work on the sauce.
- cook up your Bowtie noodles so they will be ready when the sauce is ready.
- Saute 3 cloves Garlic Freshly minced.
- add Milk, heavy cream, chicken broth and Flour to the pan with the garlic and whisk until smooth.
- Cook on low heat until it thickens.
- add in Parmesan shavings. If the sauce gets too thick, add in a little more chicken broth.
- add the drained bowtie pasta.
- Toss to cover the noodles completely.
- dash in the parsley.
- add more salt and pepper to taste preference.
- cut up the chicken breasts and dice up the bacon and mix them together
- add in the chicken and bacon to the sauce.
- toss until all is covered in the sauce.
- Serve hot
Divide into 6 equal servings. Each serving is equal to 6 points plus for Weight Watchers.