Had this at a church dinner very easy and very good.
Cook time: 30 Min
Prep time: 25 Min
5 boneless chicken breasts
1 c grated mozzarella cheese
1 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
1 soup can full of milk
1 pkg crescent rolls
Tips: We cooked our chicken in the Instant Pot. We added 1 cup chicken broth to the pot. Then sprinkled salt and pepper over the chicken. Cooked on high pressure for 14 minutes. Then a quick release.
1. Cook how you like. I either put a little salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. Then I cook in a frying pan with a little olive oil. You can also use a rotisserie chicken pulled off bone and skin removed. Remove and dice.
2. Mix 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese with the chicken in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Separate and unroll the crescent rolls.
4. Place chicken and cheese mixture on the large end of a separated crescent roll.
5. Then roll the dough to form a crescent.
6. Once rolled, place in a 9 x 13 dish. Continue until all rolls are completed.
7. Heat soup, milk and the remaining cheese in a saucepan.
8. When warm pour soup mix over the chicken rolls.
9. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
10. NOTE: You can also make this into one roll. Here are the directions: 1. Cook chicken and dice. Mix 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese with chicken in the bowl; set aside. 2. Separate and unroll the crescent rolls and place side by side in a 9×13 baking dish. Put chicken mixture at one end of roll and roll into a cake roll (like a log). 3. Heat soup, milk and the remaining cheese in a saucepan. When warm pour soup mix over the chicken roll. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly. You can double the recipe and put both loaves in the 9×13 pan.