When I was going through treatments for cancer 3 years ago, I learned a lot about the foods I needed to eat and asparagus was one of them. I would make this at a minimum of once a week and it is absolutely delicious. I even got my husband hooked on asparagus with this recipe.
1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp house seasoning (equal parts garlic powder, onion powder and pepper…combine and store in an airtight container)
1. Line a baking sheet with some tinfoil. Place the asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.
2. Sprinkle the house seasoning and Parmesan cheese over the top.
3. Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove and top with the mozzarella cheese and a little sprinkling of Italian seasoning over the top.
5. Return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese and let it begin to brown.