- 2 cups Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 3/4 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix the biscuit ingredients together. On a pan sprayed with cooking spray, make 12 drop biscuits. Or spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide the dough between them. Bake at 400 degrees or 16-20 minutes.
- Melt topping ingredients in the microwave. Brush on biscuits as soon as they come from the oven.
1 biscuit = 2 SMARTPOINTS