yield: 12 PULL APART MUFFINS
- 1 (16.3 oz) can of Pillsbury Grands Southern Homestyle Butter Tastin’ refrigerated biscuit dough (you can use a different Grands flavor if you want but I really recommend the buttery one for this recipe)
- 3 oz (3/4 cup) shredded 2% Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon light butter (I use Land O’Lakes)
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 12 cups in a standard muffin/cupcake tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Separate the biscuits onto a cutting board and cut each one into 9 pieces (cut into thirds in each direction). Transfer the biscuit pieces into a mixing bowl and stir in the shredded cheddar. Melt the butter in the microwave in a small dish. Drizzle the melted butter over the biscuits and stir until coated. Sprinkle the remaining seasonings into the bowl and then stir to combine.
- Spoon the biscuit mixture evenly into the prepared cups of the muffin tin. Place the tin in the oven and bake for 15-16 minutes until the biscuit pieces have puffed up and the tops are golden.
WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS: 5
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS: 4
140 calories, 18 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 6 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 4 g protein, 1 g fiber