This carrot cake roll with creamy cheese filling is perfect for Spring and Easter. A great way to make an old carrot cake even more fun! The cream cheese frosting is soft and delicious!
Happy two ! guess what ?
There’s another cake roll recipe today – I finally made a carrot cake! It tastes amazing! It took a few tries, but I’m glad I did it right the second time around.
Do you like carrot cake? I have a great and foolproof recipe for carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
I know most of you like cake roll recipes, which gave me the motivation to try making these recipes.
Carrot cake is very sweet, moist and sticky, so it might not be the best cake roll I’ve made yet, but I know that.
It’s cracked a little bit, not a big deal!
Sugar: 2/3 cup
Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
Grated carrots: 2 cups
White flour: 3/4 cup
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger and nutmeg powder: 1/4 teaspoon
White cream cheese 200 grams
Powdered sugar: 2 cups
Butter: 60 grams (at room temperature)
1. To start, set the oven temperature to 180 degrees.
2. Immediately, mix the flour, baking powder and spices well, then add the carrots. And please mix it up and set aside
3. After that, beat eggs, vanilla and sugar well until mixture has doubled and color faded.
4. You’ll want to add the oil and mix a little.
5. You can then add the flour mixture, stirring lightly, using a whisk.
6. The blending must be spread on a grease tray with a baking sheet measure approximately 20cm 40cm and then placed in oven about 10-12 min .
7. Once done, take it out of the oven and immediately put it on a slightly damp cloth and start wrapping it with the cloth. And please put it in the fridge to cool down completely.
9. As for the cream: you should whip the cheese, butter, vanilla and sugar well until mixed, then put it in the refrigerator to cool and freeze a little.
10. Okay now, you can take the rolled cake out of the refrigerator and roll it with interest. Make sure to start by applying a light layer of the cream as in the picture, leaving the end of the cake without spreading.
11. Rewrap the cake as it was, carefully not pulling it to keep the cream inside. Then put it in the refrigerator for two hours and serve after spraying powdered sugar on the face.
12. To finish, you can serve it with coffee or karak tea, sehha and here.