- 11.5 oz bag of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips
- 11 oz bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
- ½ Cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 8 oz of Mini Twist Pretzels
- In a small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips (Reserve about ¼ cup of chips for later). Melt in microwave in 20 second intervals until melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place pretzels on top of the chocolate, they can overlap.
- Place the Kraft caramel bits in a bowl with 2 Tablespoons of water and melt in microwave for 1 ½ minutes to 2 minutes. Once melted drizzle and spread over the pretzels. Let Cool.
- Melt the reserved ¼ cup of chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the cooled caramel. Repeat with the Reese’s peanut butter chips.
- Let Bars cool completely then Enjoy!!