“This dip takes the tastes and flavors of a cannoli and turns it into a wonderful party snack! To serve, break up pizzelle cookies or waffle cones into chip-size pieces to scoop cannoli dip and enjoy! The dip tastes just like the filling from a cannoli, and the pizzelles act as the shell.”
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat ricotta cheese and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth; add sugar and vanilla. Continue to stir mixture until sugar is completely incorporated. Fold chocolate chips through the cheese mixture.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 10 minutes.