“This cake is so easy to make and tastes wonderful. Great take-along to any dinner invitation. Hosts will think you spent the day in the kitchen. To serve, drizzle with butterscotch sauce and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.”
- cooking spray
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Spray a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as a Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Mix white cake mix, pumpkin, butterscotch pudding mix, eggs, water, canola oil, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and the batter is smooth. Pour batter into prepared cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out with moist crumbs, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before inverting onto a serving dish to remove cake from pan.