- 5 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 pear, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cashews (toasted, optional)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and Greek yogurt, then stir in lemon juice and honey.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets, diced apple and pear, red onion, cashews and cranberries, and toss together to combine.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, then toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, giving flavors a chance to develop and build.