- 4 (5 oz) thin sliced lean pork sirloin cutlets
- seasoned salt (such as adobo)
- 2 large egg whites, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sazon (homemade or packaged)
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- lime wedges for serving
Season cutlets with 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt. Place bread crumbs in a medium shallow bowl. In another bowl beat egg whites with sazon. Dip pork cutlets in egg whites, then breadcrumb mixture, shaking off excess.
Heat a large nonstick frying pan on medium to medium heat. Add the olive oil and pork cutlets, cook about 6 minutes on each side, until golden brown and no longer pink in the center. Serve with lime wedges.
Servings: 4 • Size: 1 cutlet • Points +: 7 • Smart Points: 7
Calories: 216 • Fat: 10 g • Saturated Fat: 2 g • Carb: 11 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 36 g
Sugar: 1 g • Sodium: 404 mg • Cholesterol: 89 mg