- 1 (1.0 oz) box Fat Free Sugar Free vanilla instant pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed , divided
- 1 (10 oz) prepared round angel food cake, cut horizontally into 3 layers
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
1. Beat together pudding mix and milk in a medium size bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
2. Stack cake layers on a serving plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers.
3. Microwave chocolate and remaining whipped topping in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spoon over cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, (up to 4 hours maximum). Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
HOW TO SLICE EVENLY:
Use toothpicks to mark cake into 3 layers. Use a long serrated knife to cut cake, in sawing
motion, into layers.
Yield: 10 equal size slices
Serving Size = 1 per serving
Weight Watchers SmartPoints = 4
Calories: 130, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 350mg, Carbohydrates: 24g, Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 20g, Protein: 3g, Calcium: 8 %