- 6 oz raw lean, trimmed flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons blackened Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 Flatout Light Original Flatbreads
- 2-4 large leaves of green leaf lettuce, torn
- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Place the uncooked steak strips into a Ziploc bag and sprinkle with the blackened seasoning. Seal the bag and shake/massage until the steak is coated with the seasoning.
- Bring 1 teaspoon of the canola oil over medium heat in a medium sized skillet. When the oil is hot, add the steak strips and stir them around to coat with oil. Arrange them into a single layer and cook for 3-5 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the steak strips are cooked to taste. Remove the steak to a side plate.
- Lay the Flatout flatbreads on a clean, dry surface and lay the torn lettuce down the center of each flatbread going the long way (starting at the rounded end and spreading down the length of the flatbread to the other rounded end. You can leave a bit of space at each end as youâ€™ll be folding them over, and you do not need to cover the whole flatbread, just an area down the middle. Divide the steak evenly between the two flatbreads and place it on top of the lettuce. Split the sliced tomatoes and blue cheese between each flatbread and then drizzle with the balsamic vinaigrette. *Make sure to leave an inch or so of room at each end.*
- Fold in the rounded ends of each flatbread over the filling. Then fold one of the long edges over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap is completely rolled up. Cut in half and serve.
WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
8 per wrap
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
8 per wrap
326 calories, 19 g carbs, 4 g sugars, 16 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 31 g protein, 9 g fiber