- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease a 9×9-inch pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts until melted, stirring in between.
- Add the sugar and mashed bananas and stir to combine. Stir in the eggs, salt, and vanilla until mixed. Add flour and stir until completely incorporated.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35-45 minutes. Cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!