Calories 405 | Fat 13.12g | Carbohydrate 44.07g | Fiber 2.7g | Protein 27.89g
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 (28 ounce) jars prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese fat free cream cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through; drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on packet. Drain and place cooked spaghetti in bowl. Add cream cheese, Italian Seasoning and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated.
- Lightly grease a 9×13″ pan. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly.