Cream cheese and spaghetti. Wow! One of my favorite ingredients to cook with is cream cheese. It adds so much flavor to your recipe that you make. This recipe is so easy to make and adding the green peppers, carrots, onions, and spices gives it that extra boost.
Cook time: 30 Min
Prep time: 15 Min
Serves: 6 to 8 people
12 oz spaghetti
1 jar prepared spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
1 lb ground beef, lean
1/2 c diced green pepper
1/2 c diced onions
1/2 c grated carrots
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 clove garlic, minced
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
1 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions on packet and drain.
2. Add cream cheese while noodles are hot and mix thoroughly.
3. Next, brown the ground beef, green peppers, onions, grated carrots, and garlic in a pan.
4. Add Italian seasoning.
5. Drain. Put back into pan and stir in spaghetti sauce.
6. In a Pyrex 9×13 baking dish, spray lightly, spread a small amount of hamburger mixture on the bottom.
7. Next, put spaghetti on top of the sauce.
8. Then add the rest of the hamburger mixture.
9. Sprinkle your Parmesan cheese.
10. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
11. Bake in 350 F oven for 30 minutes until bubbly. Enjoy!!!!!!