- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 (2.1-oz.) pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11×7- or 12×8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.
Tip: Bacon grease is a mess. For easy cleanup, carefully pour it into a “bowl” made of aluminum foil, then fold in edges and toss once grease has cooled.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
- Calories 290
- Total Fat 16g
- Saturated Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 45mg
- Sodium 890mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 10g