Chicken breasts stuffed with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese, and baked in the oven. Tender, juicy, keto-friendly, easy to make chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning mix.
° 3 chicken breasts
° 8 oz frozen chopped spinach, cooked according to package instructions and squeezed until totaly dry.
° 3 ounces feta cheese, cruumbled
° 4 oz cream cheese
° 1 garlic clove, diced
° ¼ 1 teaspoon salt, divided
° ⅛ 1 teaspoon pepper
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix frozen spinach, feta cheese, cream cheese, garlic and half the amount of salt in a medium bowl.
3. Cut a pocket in each chicken breast: Place the chicken on a cutting board, and press it with a large spatula (or anything else that cannot slice, i.e. don’t use your hand). Make sure you are pressing the spoon firmly enough to hold the chicken in place. You may need to dig the edge of the spoon into the chest just a little so that it does not move. Insert the knife all the way only into the thickest part of the chicken, then pull the knife to the thinnest part, and stop before separating the slice completely.
4- Divide the spinach and cheese mixture into three parts, and roll them into thick rolls. Keep each roll in one of the chicken breast pockets. Seasoning with remainder salt also pepper.
5. Heat the olive oil in an oven skillet over a medium-high heat, then add the stuffed chicken, and place the upper side of the chicken in front of the pan, which means it is the lower side, cook the breasts for 5 minutes, then flip the chicken.
6. Putting pan in oven, also baking for 10 minutes. If the chicken breasts are unusually thick, bake them in oven about 2-5 min, or until they are completely drained from the juices and make sure of that by pressing the chicken with a fork.