No kneading, you just mix it up and bake it.
Cook time: 50 Min
Prep time: 10 Min
1/2 c salted butter
1 c sugar
1 lg egg
1 c buttermilk
2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 c sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Cream together butter, 1 cup of sugar, and egg.
2. Add buttermilk, flour, and baking soda.
3. Mix in separate bowl the 1/3 c sugar and cinnamon.
4. Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased loaf pan (9×5).
5. Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter.
6. Add remaining batter to pan.
7. Sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping
8. Swirl with a knife.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester come clean.
10. Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.