- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie vegetable oil-butter spread
- 1⁄4 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- For the sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, mix together everything except the chicken. Simmer, stirring occasionally, while you prepare chicken.
- For the chicken: Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Cut chicken into strips and boil until cooked through. When cooked, put chicken in a serving bowl or dish. Pour sauce over chicken and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Variation: Cut chicken into strips. Lightly coat chicken with sauce. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F (190 degrees C) oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Remove to a platter and coat with remaining sauce.
Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 6 PointsPlus; 6 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Source & photo credit: Kitchme.com