- 5 small potatoes
- 2 lbs of ground beef, browned
- 2 cans of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups of McArthur milk
- 1 1/2 cups of Kraft shredded cheese (we used a colby jack mix, but cheddar would be great too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your ground beef and set aside
- Peel and slice potatoes and set aside. We use this easy mandolin slicer to cut our potatoes quickly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Set aside.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick spray.
- Layer in the pan, potatoes, beef, soup, and cheese. Then repeat. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour
- Remover foil and bake another 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then cut and serve.
Quick Tip: You can easily prepare this ahead of time and just pop it in the oven when you are ready to eat!
Thanks again to Eating on a Dime for this amazing recipe.