7-Up Pound Cake Recipe, Old School, Greatest Ever! With its beautiful texture, you’ll love this classic cake! Perhaps the simplest and best-tasting recipe for pound cake!
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
• 5 whole eggs.
• 3 C.Of all-purpose flour.
• 3 C.Of granulated sugar.
• 1+1/2 C.Of softened butter.
• 1 C.Of 7-UP Soda.
• 2 t.Of almond flavor.
• 1 t.Of vanilla flavor.
• Step 1– Set the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
beat the butter with the granulated sugar in a wide bowl until creamy.
• Step 2– Add eggs, one by one mixing after each addition
• Step 3– Then alternately add the flour and 1 cup of 7-UP, blending well.
• Step 4– Pour your batter into the greased and floured Bundt pan and bake for 1 hour to 1hour and 10 mins.