- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges, seeds removed
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 frozen pie shell
- Powdered sugar, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place eggs, butter, lemon slices, sugar and vanilla extract in a blender, and pulse until mostly smooth.
- Pour lemon filling into frozen pie shell and bake for 45 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely, then dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!