“This is a quick and easy no-bake pie. Garnish with whipped cream or whipped topping. You can use a prepared graham cracker crust, if you wish.”
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, dry pudding mix, and sugar. Stir well, then add sour cream. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie shell. Chill before serving. Garnish as desired.
216.5 calories; protein 1.7g 3% DV; carbohydrates 27.9g 9% DV; fat 11.3g 17% DV; cholesterol 12.6mg 4% DV; sodium 293.9mg 12% DV.