Recipe By: Jan Guinn
“This simple recipe can be served as is in a graham crust or you can dress it up with a strawberry or peach glaze. Either way, a little Cool Whip or whipped cream on top is good.”
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- whipped cream for serving (optional)
- Mix together the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice. Mix well and spread in graham crust. Chill until set, at least 2 hours, and top as desired.